Invasion Davao 2015: Tickets
Festival Season is here! Gather all your friends!
Spectrum Philippines, together with FrolicFox Productions, is kicking off this year’s tour with one of the country’s prominent annual festivals — starting off with the Kadayawan Festival in Davao City.
There is so much to look forward to, and what we can do now is let you in on a little sneak peek of what’s going to happen on the 21st of August, 2015 at the Crocodile Park.
General Admission P500
VIP Experience P1,500
[symple_button url=”http://spectrum.ph/invasiondavao” color=”teal” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]VIEW THE INVASION EXPERIENCE[/symple_button]
Please bring a valid ID with your birthdate on it for age verification at the gates.
[symple_column size=”one-half” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Tickets are now available in these official outlets:
- Happy Lemon, GMall Davao
- Red Mango, GMall Davao
- Rainbow Project, 2F GMall Davao
- Atim’s Diner, Ateneo de Davao (Jacinto Street)
- Hue Cafe, Ateneo de Davao (Roxas corner Claveria Street)
- Beereaucracy, Obrero
[symple_column size=”one-half” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
And from these official promoters:
- Nikko Cordero (Cagayan De Oro) – 09177940911
- Archelle Datahan (General Santos) – 09226539818
- Kaka Baltonado – 09157732845
- Dondie Gado – 09477459819
- Princess Dela Cruz – 09475927762
- Jehza Huelar – 09064430992
- AJ Buniel – 09396537545
[symple_button url=”https://www.tixr.com/groups/spectrum/events/invasion-davao-2015-1101″ color=”blue” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”blank” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]BUY TICKETS ONLINE[/symple_button]
* The online tickets are claim stubs. Please bring your email or print out to the venue on August 21, 2015. The QR code in your claim stub will be scanned at the ticketing counter and a physical ticket will be issued to you.
Spectrum and FrolicFox promises to give you a memorable event and part of this is making sure that the venue is accessible and big enough to comfortably accommodate all you party people. To make it extra convenient for you, download the GrabTaxi app and await for Spectrum’s announcement for the special Invasion promo codes.
Here’s a list of other things you can do at the Invasion:
- Get a souvenir from the SM Youth Truck where they sell official Invasion Tour t-shirts.
- Keep your mobile credit up at the Smart Dome. Smart is giving away P100 worth of load to the first 2,500 beautiful people. This giveaway is also considered a raffle entry. Get more freebies by living the Smart life.
- Experience the unique Davao culture at the Fair Park Night Market where it showcases a myriad of local tastes and flavors.
- Quench your thirst with our wide selection of beverages from our partners: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker and other DIAGEO brands to give you a wide selection of drinks.
- Rappler + Smart will be streaming the show to the whole world via YouTube. Tell your friends!
- Consider splurging on the best views in the house — in style. Club Echelon, Davao’s premiere nightclub, will be running the Johnnie Walker VIP Lounge with your own entry gate, bars, table and bottle service.
This and more is what Spectrum Philippines and FrolicFox has in store for you, backed by global brands to ensure your safety, convenience and a happy party experience. Raise your hands up in the air, groove to the music and live all out!
Listen to Spectrum Radio on Magic FM every Saturday at 9PM or tune your TVs to ETC and Solar Sports to keep you in the loop.
The Invasion Davao is co-presented by Smart Communications and SM Youth with official tour partners Johnnie Walker, Colt 45, Summit Water, Gaz, Rhipstop, Royal Mandaya Hotel, Happy Lemon, Red Mango, Flossy Shoes, Flux Audio, MTX Audio, Grab Taxi and Philippine Airlines. Media partners include APM, Mindanao Times, M Life Magazine, ETC, Solar Sports, Magic FM, Zee Lifestyle, and Rappler.