Simply enter your keyword and we will help you find what you need.
What are you looking for?
- All sales are final. Tickets for any Spectrum event purchased are strictly non-cancellable and are not available for exchange under whatever circumstances.
- Any ticket issued for a Spectrum event is a revocable license which may be revoked at any time for any reason. Refunds are issued only in the case of event cancellation or postponement. Any cash refund will be made thru check named to the ticket holder.
- Any ticket to a Spectrum event is not valid unless purchased from an authorized ticket outlet. The Ticket is valid only for the event for which it was issued and cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed.
- Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any Spectrum event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event.
- The ticket holder agrees that his/her person and or belongings may be searched upon entry to the event venue and hereby waives any related claims that may arise against Spectrum Lifestyle Experience Inc., the venue management, the seller and/or any event sponsor.
- All ticket holders are expected to be of appropriate age to attend to any Spectrum promoted events. Spectrum Lifestyle Experience Inc. bar tenants and concessionaires are prohibited to serve alcoholic beverage to any minors (ages 18 and below), or may refuse to serve such beverages to anyone who are suspected to be minor unless proof of age is presented.
- Spectrum Lifestyle Experience Inc. and its management reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or poses a clear and present danger to the public or who fails to comply with any law/regulation and/or Spectrum’s rules. The ticket holder’s breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this ticket license without refund.